Type 2 Diabetes – Two New Medications for Treating High Blood Sugar
Both tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) and cannabidiol (CBD) are phyto-chemicals similar to the active component in marijuana, but without the damaging effects. According to a study published in the journal Diabetes Care in August 20-16, both molecules could assist in treating elevated blood sugar in people who have been identified as having Type 2 diabetes.
Scientists at the University of Nottingham in cbd payment gateway Derby along with a lot of other research institutions in britain directed over 62 participants with a Form two diabetes diagnosis. It was found…
THCV decreased their fasting blood glucose levels when compared with a placebo and improved the ability of their pancreas to generate insulin.
From these results, researchers reasoned both compounds may be useful and safe as cure for diabetes.
CBD is also under evaluation for treating other medical ailments, for example…
1. Inflammation. In accordance with the National Institutes of Health at the United States, the medication CBD shows promise for treating autoimmune diseases where the immune system may attack the center and other organs.
2. Psychosis (Schizophrenia). As stated by Schizophrenia Research, CBD demonstrates promise as an antipsychotic.
3. Seizures. According to Seminars in Pediatric Neurology, May 2016, CBD is in clinical trials for treating childhood seizure disorder.
5. Cancer. The researchers at Sheba Cancer Research Center in Israel are studying CBD as cure for neuroblastoma, or nervous system tumors.
6. Alcoholism. Research workers are preliminary.
7. Multiple Sclerosis. According to a 2013 study in Neurobiological Disease, CBD could well be a great therapy, due to the anti inflammatory abilities.
8. Depression. Researchers in Spain are optimistic about utilizing CBD as an antidepressant, Based on the Internet version of Neuropharmacology.
9. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). According to this New York School of Medicine at the United States, CBD can be used for a small amount of time to deal with stress disorders such as…
Generalized anxiety disorder,
social anxiety disorder,
obsessive compulsive disease, also
post-traumatic stress disorder.
10. Seizure disorder. In might 2016,” Pharmacology Research reported CBD might possibly be a safe and efficient treatment for seizure disorder after more and larger clinical studies are conducted.
1 1. Acne. CBD’s anti inflammatory properties can allow it to be an outstanding candidate for curing acne.
12. Alzheimer’s disease. In July 2016,” Behavioral Pharmacology reported CBD might be the best therapy.
THVC is under evaluation for treating post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It’s calming effect may help relieve discomfort in conditions that include anxiety.
Time will say: the consensus on the list of Medical establishment appears to be more testing is needed.
Although managing your disease may be very hard, diabetes is not a condition you need to just live with. You can make simple modifications to your daily routine and lower both your body weight and your glucose levels.